Sunday, November 30, 2008

After a relaxing Thanksgiving, Chris and me headed up to the High Country for a long weekend. On Friday, we skiied in Keystone with our friend Josh and his friend Phil. After lunch, Chris got his teles, but the mountain was too crowded. We spent the night with Josh and Amber, which was a great time as usual. I was in bed by 9 PM. On Saturday, we went to Breckenridge and Chris did his teles all day. I hung out with him. He is linking his turns and looking good! He really likes it. We watched some of the Auburn game (and then turned it when we couldn't watch anymore) and then went to dinner with our friend Dave. We stayed in Breckenrige and then got up on Sunday morning and skiied some more. It had snowed all night and snowed all day. It was finally a great powder day on the mountain! We left around noon since we knew traffic was going to be bad. It took us four hours to get home and there was cars spinning out everywhere.

1 comment:

Sherry Tomberlin said...

I am so jealous that you got to ski!